Welcome to Travel Clinics Australia
Travel Vaccinations, Immunisations, Malaria and Gastro protection, First aid kits.
Health Protection for Overseas Travellers
We provide a complete range of travel vaccinations and travel health care services to individuals, families, corporate and aid groups. The goal of the Travel doctor is to protect the travel health of all of our travellers, providing specific updated advice and information for the traveller.
- We are the largest national association of travel medicine clinics (35 and growing) with clinics in all states
- Our travel doctors provide all travel vaccinations including flu and give expert travel health advice personalised
for your trip.
- We are WHO (World Health Organisation approved) to administer yellow fever vaccinations.
- All necessary vaccines, malaria and other medications, and travellers health kits are provided on site.
- Find your nearest Travel Clinic doctor here.
World Health Update
Travel Clinics Australia is proud to financially contribute to the work of the Fragile X Alliance Inc, an organization that provides clinical services, education programs and research into Fragile X Syndrome, the most common inherited cause of developmental disability.